Starter Logs Ingested by Pets

The raw materials used to manufacture Pine Mountain firelogs and firestarters are non-toxic. Animals are attracted to the scent of molasses used in their production. Vomiting and/or constipation may ensue if ingested but should subside as the particulates are digested and leave the animal's system by natural means. As a precaution, we always recommend speaking with your veterinarian. 

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request